Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Tree Bed

Thanksgiving is upon us friends, and I thought today's post couldn't be more appropriate. What other holiday can you eat like it's your last meal and then spend the rest of the evening on the sofa drifting in and out of sleep with the rest of your relatives? Blame it on the turkey I say. Yes, Thanksgiving is definitely a time for family and food, but it is also a time for catching up on much needed sleep! So when I was reading Apartment Therapy this morning, I literally let out a sigh of longing when I laid eyes on the "Tree Bed" by Shawn Lovell Metalworks. Just looking at this beauty makes me want to put on my warmest flannel pajamas, curl into bed, and drift into slumber enveloped in the warm embrace of its branches. Ahhh...one can dream.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home