Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Playful Pottery - Update

Hi Guys! I have a Jonathan Adler update for you...I made an exciting realization yesterday. For the last year, I've worked a mere two blocks away from the Jonathan Adler store in SoHo. Oh yes, friends. Many a shopping day has been missed there, but that was all about to change. I was giddy just thinking about getting out of work so that I could visit the shop.

At 6 p.m. I casually made my way out of work, quickened my pace up Grand Street, and then went full force into a jog rounding Greene Street until I entered wonderland. Awash in vibrant colors, the shop was a visual delight! On-line photos do not do the collection justice. There is so much to see in the store - from holiday ornaments, to vases, to pillows, to candles - everything is beautifully crafted and extremely unique. You can find me here on lunch breaks from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home