Saturday, November 11, 2006

Forest Life

The nature trend is in full-swing right now. Wood-carved antlers welcome guests into our 400-square-foot windowless apartments and owl figurines clutter our bookshelves. Yes, I admit, I'm guilty of this trend too. In this crazy bustling city of ours, forest life brings an element of serenity, peace and harmony that so many of us crave. Fortunately, for people like me, the nature trend doesn't seem to be dying out just yet. The Roost Shop at Velocity Art and Design just came out with their new "Log Collection," made up of beautiful porcelain log vases and votives. Check out the adorable little mushrooms running up and down the sides of the vase. I'm predicting these little beauties will end up in my apartment by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home